1. Kitchen Cabinets: Scottsdale Square Maple Expresso
2. Kitchen Counter Tops: Level 1 Laminate upgrade Antique Mascarello
3. Fireplace Surround: Tropical Brown Granite
4. Hardwood floors: Manchester Oak Strip Saddle
5. Carpet on the first and second floor: Intuitive Pebble
6. Upgraded Stainless Appliance Package
7. Carpet in basement: Coastal Breeze
8: Guardian Home Security System
9: Pre Wires for two flat panel Tv's
10. Kitchen tile tumblestone back splash
11. Owners bath: Castle de Verre Turret Beige tile and wall tile
12. Owners bath: Andover Square White cabinets and standard white cultured marble
13. Secondary Bath: Fairfield Square Maple Spice with standard white cultured marble
14. Banister Stain: Chestnut
This past Thursday we had our Pre Construction meeting, everything went really well we were told they should start digging on Wednesday the 20th, hope all goes well. The PM was very nice. He answered all of our questions and told us that he would be in touch often.
Im really pleased with all of the choices we made. I origanally had wanted granite countertops but because of the higher price, decided to go with the upgraded Antique Mascarello because I wanted to get the kitchen backsplash and upgrade the bathroom. We found out that upgrading the bathroom tile in the owners bath also meant that we automatically were upgraded to an 80 gallon water heater from the 50 gallon standard.
several days prior to meeting with PM, We have rock and stakes!
Intuitive Pebble carpet for first and second floor
Manchester Oak Strip Saddle for kitchen, breakfast room, half bath, foyer and hall
Scottsdale Square Maple Espresso cabinets and canvas backsplash.
We did chestnut stain banisters with white spindles
Andover Square White bath cabinests with standard white cultured marble duel sink top
Owner bath upgraded to floor tile and wall tile "Castle de Verre"
Owner shower also "Castle de Verre
We also chose the glass panel door for the the entrance to the basement,
we felt this would really dress up the wall and make it feel more open and spacious
Bucks County Stone for partial brick front of our home
Secondary full bath, Fairfield Square Maple Spice cabinet with standard white cultured
marble bath sink
Tropical Brown granite surround for our fireplace
This is the Antique Mascarello counter with the wood floor and cabinet sample