Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finishing Touches

Just wanted to add some more pictures since adding some final touches to make the house look a little more cozy.
 
Master Bedroom

I finally replaced the white rubbermaid storage with a cute
little stand I found at Home Goods

Close up of stand from Home Goods

I took the comforter set off the Master bed and put it on
the bed in the guest room

Finally got some curtains up in the guest room

Had to take a panoramic picture with my I Phone to fit
the entire room in

The computer room got some window dressing as well

Window dressings for my son's room also

Stairway

Looking up into the stairway
 
Foyer

Picked up another cute little stand from Home Goods

Looking into the living room

Finally got some stools

Hallway upstairs
 
 
  • The only big project we have left is to build a screened in back porch or a sunroom. We have not made up our minds just yet. I would like to say that Im done with the inside of the house but as long as there is a  Home Goods, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohls, Im afaid I will adding and changing things.  Overall I would like to say that my husband and I are very happy with our Ryan Home and would not hesitate to build with them again.
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. The house looks great!!! I seriously need someone like you to come decorate for me! We still have nothing on the walls... I'm too indecisive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a sweet thing to say. We have been in here for seven months so it has taken awhile. I honestly got most of my ideas from looking at Ryan's model homes. I would love to get some schooling to do interior decorating on a professional level. It would be so much fun especially if I was able to decorate someone else's home on their dollar. Lol

      Delete
  2. Dont you just LOVE home goods!!! accent table are the bomb! My fav accent piece, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely do! I could spend time there everyday! They have so many unique things in there. I find myself looking at the different accent tables wondering where in my house could I stuff it!!! Lol

      Delete
  3. Randy and Teresa, what a great job! Your home looks so warm and inviting!!! I love how the two you just went to work completing each room. I also agree that we love our RH home too!! It's awesome and I can't wait to complete my interior design there is so much to DO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just left comment on your blog. All I can say is "WoW" ! Looks like you do interior decorating on a professional level. Your house is gorgeous! I was trying to stay with a more modern look but it still looks a bit more county then I wanted. Can't wait to see more pics of your house and don't forget the doggie! Lol

      Delete
  4. Looks great! You're inspiring me to get some window dressings up! It really makes a difference in "finishing" the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You've inspired us to get started on our deck! Love your deck! Your house is awesome as well!

      Delete
  5. Your home is beautiful and you have some great finds! I can't believe I'm just now coming across your blog. Either way you have great taste. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joiful, (love that name by the way)! Thank you so much for the compliments. Very sweet of you to say. I just looked at your blog also. I can't wait to see pics after you get all settled. I know about the adrenalin thing. It's hard to sit back and relax until everything is the way you want it. Your house is also beautiful. I really would loved to have had a nice front porch but look forward to getting a deck built soon.

    ReplyDelete